Air Duct Cleaning & Sanitizing
Protect Your Home
Your home's air should be a clean environment for you and your family. Keeping your house clean and germ free week in and week out is not an easy task, because bacteria, mold and other harmful particles can lurk in your heating, ventilation and cooling (HVAC) systems.
Often one of the main culprits of indoor air pollution is failure to regularly clean and maintain your HVAC system. Did you know that Indoor Air is frequently 65-75% more polluted than Outdoor Air? According to Discover Magazine, the average home produces over 40 pounds of dust in a year. A whopping 50% of all illnesses are caused or aggravated by polluted indoor air! (American College of Allergists)
Your air system plays host to a variety of pollutants, such as mold, mildew and dust mites, to name a few. These contaminant's could be clinging to every square inch of your air duct system.
When it comes to air duct cleaning, we advise homeowners to have their ducts and vents cleaned bi-annually. This will help reduce indoor air pollution, allergies & sickness, thus improving indoor air quality and increasing home energy efficiency! We will help keep you and your family healthy year-round.
How Air Duct Cleaning Benefits You:
- Relieves Allergies, Headaches, Sinus, Asthma Conditions
- Reduces or Eliminates Possible Health Hazards
- Provides a Cleaner Living Environment - Less House Cleaning
- Reduced Heating & Cooling Costs Air Ducts Are Sanitized Clean Like In Hospitals
- Prevents Bacteria And Mold Re-Growth
- Tax Deductible (Consult your CPA)