If your air conditioner or furnace breaks down don’t worry, there are plenty of financing options to help you handle the impact of such a big investment. Often we don't think about our heating and air system until it stops working. An HVAC system more than 10 years old could put you at financial risk. We have a variety of HVAC financing options. We can work with you to determine eligibility and pro's and cons of each option all while helping you select the right HVAC system for your home.
Synchrony formerly known as GE Money Home Design Program offers, 6 Months Same As Cash
Make 6 equal investments over the next 6 months and incur no finance charges.This also works great if you need time to arrange financing such as a home equity loan. You can move the remaining balance or monthly investment to that loan, which may provide tax-deductible interest.
- Any heating and air conditioning equipment will qualify
- Minimum amount financed of $1,000
- Simple credit approval process
- Deferred interest options with minimum payments required (2.5% minimum payment factor each month with deferred interest options of 6, 9, 12 and 18 months)
- Reduced APR options with low payments (1.25% or 2% payment factor each month with interest options from 7.99% to 11.99%)
- Fixed payment options
- Apply online
What is HERO?
"The HERO Program provides homeowners a unique opportunity to pay for home energy improvements through property tax financing. Benefits include 5 – 20 year terms, tax deduction benefits, transferability when the property is sold and consumer protections."
Do you qualify for HERO Financing? Visit our profile on HERO's website to see if you qualify.
Follow this link: https://heroprogram.com/contractor/americanair
Questions? Give us a call.